No matter which type of smoker grill you are using, it allows you to control the process. If you are a BBQ lover, you must have tried smoker grill to prepare the meat. It is quite natural, but yet we have got lots of complaints regarding the desired result of using smoker grill in Oklahoma. The reason is not the appliances you are using, but the method itself. There are many types of smoker grills and each of them incorporates a unique way of usage, but there are some basic methods. Despite investing a lot of money, you may fail to get the aroma, the desired tenderness and the typical BBQ taste, and the misapplication of smoker grill is very much responsible for that. Therefore, here we set forth the right method of using the appliance to fetch the best outcome.
- The desired temperature of the smoker grill is 2250F, try to maintain it. If the temperature is higher or lower, it will affect the meat. In order to keep the temperature stable at this point, you must monitor it. The temperature fluctuation can be controlled by adding more fuel.
- Once the meat is ready to be placed in the smoker grill, you need to fire up the smoker. We recommend using cold meat in the smoker. It is a quick absorbent of the smoke resulting in enriched taste. While firing up, you need to put a full load of charcoal and light it in the chimney starter. Until it starts to ash over, keep it as it is. The experts of smoker grill in Oklahoma prefer wood as a flavor maker, rather than the any other fuel.
- Needless to say, that the fuels need oxygen to stay lighted up. Therefore, for controlling the temperature of the smoker grill, check the oxygen intake of the vents. First, open the baffles and then adjust the baffle intake.
- Wood chunks are always preferred than wood chips. To cook the meat you need to assure slow and consistent fire. It may take time for the wood chunks to process the cooking, but it is the way to let the meat absorb the smoke properly.
- If you add moisture to the smoke, it will affect the meat. The humidity helps the meat absorbing the smoky flavor.
- To get the conventional taste in the meat, you need to be patient. The meat needs time to be tender to absorb the full flavor. Whereas chicken needs a temperature within 165oF, but for beef steak it should be higher. Therefore, the time span will vary according to the meat.
We, American Propane deals with the smoker grill in Oklahoma. Based on your requirement you can consult our expert team to guide you with the best smoker grill to serve your purpose.